All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionEssays on the struggle between secular and religious forces in the late nineteenth century.
- Author BiographyDr Christopher Clark is Lecturer in Modern European History at the University of Cambridge. Wolfram Kaiser is Professor of European Studies at the University of Portsmouth, UK, and Visiting Professor at the College of Europe in Bruges, Belgium. He has published numerous books, journal articles and book chapters, especially in the field of European Union history and politics, Christian democracy and the history of globalisation.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byChristopher Clark,Wolfram Kaiser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.