All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionAuthenticity is taken-for-granted as an absolute value in contemporary life. In Culture and Authenticity , Charles Lindholm calls upon anthropological case studies from different cultures, historical material, and comparative philosophy, to explore how notions of authenticity develop, what forms it takes, and how it changes over time.
- Author BiographyCharles Lindholm is a University Professor of Anthropology at Boston University. He is the author of six books and numerous articles, many of them on topics related to idealization and the nature of human spirituality.
- Author(s)Charles Lindholm
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width155 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.