Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.03
- £19.38Trending at £30.09
- £11.70Trending at £13.82
- £10.41Trending at £14.52
- £10.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £15.22
- £10.28Trending at £13.98
About this product
- DescriptionUsing two milestones in the Dutch and German political economies - Wassenaar and Alliance for Jobs respectively - this book argues that Antonio Gramsci's 'common sense' provides us with the conceptual apparatus necessary for analysing the integral role played by culture and consensus in the trajectories of national capitalisms in Europe.
- Author BiographyIAN BRUFF is Research Officer in the Department of Research and Knowledge Transfer at Edge Hill University, UK. Prior to this he taught and researched at several UK universities and also Trinity College Dublin. He has published on the Netherlands, the globalization debate, and neo-Gramscian theory.
- PrizesShort-listed for IPEG Book Prize 2009.
- Author(s)Ian Bruff
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/09/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.