Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £17.91
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £4.87Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.31
- £4.37Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a clear overview of the history and religious nexus and discusses the crucial roles of literature and media to the citizens, issues in Israeli art and identity, the diversity in cuisine, a surprisingly traditional view of gender roles, social customs for all ethnicities, and the role of music and dance in nationhood.
- Author BiographyREBECCA L. TORSTRICK is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Indiana University, South Bend.
- Author(s)Rebecca L. Torstrick
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleCultures and Customs of the World
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight454 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.