Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionCovers topics such as: the land and history; the people, language, food, and traditional dress; religion and thought; social customs and lifestyle; media; literature; marriage, family, women's roles, and education; performing arts, music, and cinema; and, art and architecture.
- Author BiographyARNE KISLENKO is Associate Professor of History at Ryerson University and an Adjunct Professor in the International Relations Programme at the Munk Centre for International Studies, University of Toronto. His other publications include Culture and Customs of Thailand (Greenwood, 2004), The Uneasy Century: International Relations 1900-1990 (with Margaret MacMillan) , and numerous book chapters and articles on modern Southeast Asia and other topics in international relations history.
- Author(s)Arne Kislenko
- Date of Publication05/03/2009
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleCultures and Customs of the World
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note25
- Weight507 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.