Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of Nigerian culture, introducing to a Western audience the complexity of its society and the emerging lifestyles among its various peoples. It covers the land, peoples, history, religion and worldview, literature, media, art, architecture, cuisine, dress, customs and music.
- Author BiographyTOYIN FALOLA is the Frances Higginbothom Nalle Centennial Professor in History at the University of Texas, Austin. He has written many works on Nigeria, including The History of Nigeria (Greenwood 1999).
- Author(s)Toyin Falola
- Date of Publication30/12/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCultures and Customs of the World
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.