CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis descriptive analysis of contemporary Portuguese culture from a historical perspective covers topics ranging from art, cuisine, and music to government, politics, and religion.
- Author BiographyCarlos A. Cunha, PhD, is executive chair of faculty and chair of the Political Science Department at Dowling College, Oakdale, NY, and research associate in the Centro de Investigacao de Estudos Sociologicos (CIES) at Lisbon University Institute (Instituto Superior de Ciencias do Trabalho e das Empresas - ISCTE), Lisbon, Portugal. Rhonda Cunha holds an MFA from Cranbrook Academy of Art, Bloomfield Hills, MI and has worked as a studio artist for the past 25 years.
- Author(s)Carlos A. Cunha,Rhonda Cunha
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCultures and Customs of the World
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note20
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.