All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionCulture and Mental Health takes a critical look at the research pertaining to common psychological disorders, examining how mental health can be studied from and vary according to different cultural perspectives.
- Author BiographySussie Eshun is a licensed psychologist and Professor of Psychology at East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania. In addition to clinical practice, she has several publications on the role of culture in suicide, depression, and stress. She has developed and taught several courses on culture, adjustment, and human development, and is a strong advocate for including empirical research on cultural diversity in the curriculum. Regan A. R. Gurung is Chair of the Human Development Department and Professor of Human Development and Psychology at the University of Wisconsin, Green Bay. He is also co-Director of the University of Wisconsin Green Bay Teaching Scholars Program and is winner of the Founder's Award for Excellence in Teaching and the Founder's Award for Excellence in Scholarship. He is also the author of Health Psychology: A Cultural Approach (2nd edition) and co-editor of Getting Culture: Incorporating Diversity across the Curriculum (2009).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/01/2009
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight646 g
- Width171 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byRegan A. R. Gurung,Sussie Eshun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.