CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionCombining the efforts of scholars of history, literature and the social sciences, the essays collected in this volume explore some of the ways culture interacted with political power in late imperial China.
- Author BiographyProfessor Theodore Huters is Professor of Modern Chinese Literature at the University of California, Los Angeles. R. Bin Wang is Professor of History at the University of California, Irvine. Pauline Yu is Dean of Humanities and Professor of Chinese Literature at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleIrvine Studies in the Humanities
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Edited byPauline Yu,R. Bin Wong,Theodore Huters
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.