All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.25
- £14.37Trending at £14.58
- £9.83Trending at £11.28
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of ethnographic studies into the nature of power, language, and cultural politics within the context of Southeast Asian environments.
- Author BiographyCharles Zerner is Barbara B. and Bertram J. Cohn Professor of Environmental Studies at Sarah Lawrence College.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note16 b&w photos, 7 maps
- Edited byCharles Zerner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.