Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn the eighteenth century, England became the richest and most powerful country in the world. This book presents a rounded portrait of English culture in the eighteenth century. It talks about the taste in architecture; the wealth of cultural activity; the patronage of and market for books, art, architecture, music, and consumer goods; and more.
- Author BiographyJeremy Black is Professor of History at University of Exeter. He is a prolific author and reviewer, and leading expert on eighteenth-century Britain.
- Author(s)Jeremy Black
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication19/10/2006
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Content Note10 illustrations (b & w)
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.