All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing a brand-new Introduction and completely updated throughout, this #1 New York Times -bestselling investigative tour de force delivers a powerful indictment of the culture of corruption that surrounds Team Obama's brazen business-as-usual influence peddlers.
- Author BiographyMichelle Malkin is the author of three bestselling books, including the New York Times bestseller Invasion. She is the founder of two of the Internet's top conservative blogs, michellemalkin.com and hotair.com. Malkin has worked in daily newspaper journalism since 1992, penned a nationally syndicated column for Creators Syndicate since 1999, and served as a Fox News Channel contributor since 2001. While working as an editorial writer/ columnist for the Seattle Times, she won the Council on Governmental Ethics Laws (CoGEL) national award for outstanding service for the cause of governmental ethics and leadership, and for investigative columns that exposed campaign finance abuses and corruption by Washington State Democrats, Republicans, and political organizations. After nearly a decade, Malkin escaped the Beltway swamp and now lives a much healthier, happier, uncorrupted life with her husband and two children in Colorado.
- Author(s)Michelle Malkin
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Weight539 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementUpdated ed.
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.