Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.09Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 7 Dec
- £7.50+ £2.80 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by on-the-money73
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the greater danger in our culture is the tendency to fear achievements representing a more constructive side of humanity. This work relates the author's thinking on the sociology of fear to the thought of earlier thinkers such as Darwin and Fred and to the sociological tradition of Durkheim, C Wright Mills, Anthony Giddens and others.
- Author BiographyFrank Furedi is Professor of Sociology at the University of Kent at Canterbury, and the author of numerous books including Culture of Fear and Politics of Fear (both Continuum).
- Author(s)Frank Furedi
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.