Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes approaches to understanding cultures in higher education, paying particular attention to cultures and cultural construction at departmental level. Implications of cultural characteristics for issues around change initiatives, including the enhancement of teaching, learning and assessment are a key focus of this book.
- Author BiographyPAUL TROWLER is Professor of Higher Education, Department of Educational Research, Lancaster University, UK. He is a member of the Society for Research into Higher Education (SRHE) Development Committee, and a member of the Editorial Advisory Board for the Journal of Higher Education. He has published widely in the area of policy, cultures and change in higher education.
- Author(s)Paul Trowler
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleUniversities into the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note208 p.
- Weight265 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.