CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an analysis of the making and unmaking of class consciousness among the urban poor. This title chronicles the transformation of Peru's poor from a culture of deference and clientelism in the late 1960s to a population mobilized for radical political action.
- Author BiographySusan Stokes is Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Susan C. Stokes
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication26/04/1995
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.