All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.71
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
About this product
- DescriptionProffers diverse perspectives on the prehistory of government in Northern France, Spain, Germany, the Low Countries, and England. This book brings political, social, ecclesiastical, and cultural history to bear on topics such as aristocracies, women, rituals, commemoration, and manifestations of power through literary, legal, and scriptural means.
- Author BiographyThomas N. Bisson is Henry Charles Lea Professor of History at Harvard University. Among his previous books are Assemblies and Representation in Languedoc in the Thirteenth Century, Fiscal Accounts of Catalonia Under the Early Count-Kings (1151-1213), and The Medieval Crown of Aragon: A Short History.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThe Middle Ages Series
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note5 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byThomas N. Bisson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.