All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Hsin-I Cheng
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCritical Intercultural Communication Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight450 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Author BiographyThe Author: Hsin-I Cheng is Assistant Professor of Communication at Santa Clara University in California. She received her Ph.D. in communication studies from Bowling Green State University in Ohio. She has contributed to the Journal of International and Intercultural Communication, Language and Intercultural Communication, and The Rhetoric of Western Thought.
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.