All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together the historic counties of Cumberland and Westmorland with the old Furness division of Lancashire, in a comprehensive architectural guide to one of England's most varied and rewarding regions.
- Author BiographyMatthew Hyde is an architectural historian based in northwest England. He is coauthor of Lancashire: Manchester and the South-East and the forthcoming Cheshire in the Buildings of England series. Nikolaus Pevsner (1902-83) founded the Buildings of England series.
- Author(s)Matthew Hyde,Nikolaus Pevsner
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2010
- Series TitlePevsner Architectural Guides: Buildings of England
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width121 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £25.99Trending at £32.46
- £17.00Trending at £17.22
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £49.55Trending at £63.00
- £4.90Trending at £5.07
- £25.14Trending at £40.00
- £18.56Trending at £20.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.