All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes spells, rituals, and invocations and an herbal grimoire.
- Author BiographyScott Cunningham was a much-loved writer whose classic book, Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner, introduced generations of young witches to the Craft. The continued popularity of Cunningham's books on Wicca and natural magic is a testament to the power and truth of his writings.
- Author(s)Scott Cunningham
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.