All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Sunday afternoon and you're already dreading Monday morning. You're not alone. More than 80 percent of the workforce feels the same. Max Lucado offers tools for exploring your uniqueness, motivation to put it to work, and perspective to redefine our concept of work. It's never too late to cure the hopeless prognosis of a common life.
- Author BiographyWith more than 125 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
- Author(s)Max Lucado
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication06/04/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.93
- £12.88Trending at £16.18
- £14.56Trending at £16.15
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.