All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.95Trending at £7.68
- £134.20Trending at £159.15
- £88.12Trending at £92.90
- £43.72Trending at £45.76
- £3.40Trending at £3.99
- £29.99Trending at £31.37
- £28.39Trending at £29.23
About this product
- Author(s)Tommy Dickinson
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleNursing History and Humanities
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Oppression and suppression of the sexual deviant, 1939-67 2. Work and practice of mental nurses, 1930-59 3. 'Subordinate nurses' 4. 'Subversive nurses' 5. Liberation, 1957-74 Concluding remarks Epilogue Bibliography Appendix: biographies of interviewees Index -- .
- Author BiographyTommy Dickinson is Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Mental Health at King's College London -- .
- PrizesWinner of Lavinia L. Dock Research Award 2015 (UK).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.