Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a philosophical examination of the mysteries surrounding the foundations of science, philosophy, and religion. Much of Western philosophy and science is discussed in order to see our epistemological and metaphysical situation. The love/hate relation philosophers have with mystery is explored and the importance of mystery is reaffirmed.
- Author BiographyRichard H. Jones holds a Ph.D. from Columbia University in the history and philosophy of religion and an A.B. from Brown University in religious studies. He also has a J.D. from the University of California at Berkeley and practices law in New York City, where he lives. He is the author of Science and Mysticism (Bucknell University Press/Booksurge), Mysticism Examined (State University of New York Press), Reductionism (Bucknell University Press), Mysticism and Morality (Lexington Books), and numerous philosophy of religion and law review articles.
- Author(s)Richard H. Jones
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.