All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together an international group of scholars to investigate the various manifestations of, and relationships between, 'curiosity' and 'wonder' from the 16th to the 18th centuries. These essays presented here construct a picture of two complex themes, demonstrating the extent to which both have been transformed and reconstituted.
- Author BiographyR.J.W. Evans is Regius Professor of History at Oxford University, UK. Alexander Marr is Lecturer in Art History at the University of St Andrews, UK.
- Author(s)R. J. W. Evans
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 46 b&w illustrations
- Weight758 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlexander Marr
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.