All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people think that good grammar leads to good writing, but the truth is that while it may be technically correct, good writing is also strong, concise and specific. This book identifies the seven writing weaknesses. It is suitable for creative writers, editors, business writers, technical writers, and students.
- Author BiographyBonnie Trenga is a professional copy editor and proofreader, and the author of Off-the-Wall Skits with Phrasal Verbs.
- Author(s)Bonnie Trenga
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication03/04/2008
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWriter's Digest Books
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £23.67Trending at £25.57
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.