Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.73Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
- £1.23+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVisit the park with Curious George and find five fun textures to touch and feel!
- Author BiographyHans Augusto Rey was born in Hamburg, Germany in 1898. As a child, he spent much of his free time in that city's famous Hagenbeck Zoo drawing animals. After serving in the army during World War I, he studied philology and natural science at the University of Hamburg. He then married Margret Rey and they moved to Montmartre for four years. The manuscript for the first Curious George books was one of the few items the Reys carried with them on their bicycles when they escaped from Paris in 1940. Eventually, they made their way to the United States, and Curious George was published in 1941. Curious George has been published in many languages, including French, German, Japanese, Afrikaans, and Norwegian. Additional Curious George books followed, as well as such other favorites as CECILY G. AND THE NINE MONKEYS and FIND THE CONSTELLATIONS.
- Author(s)H. A. Rey
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- FormatBoard book
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarcourt Children's Books
- Content NoteFull Colour Throughout
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £11.26Trending at £14.44
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.