All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.54Trending at £4.79
- £4.00Trending at £4.69
- £5.21Trending at £5.67
- £3.29Trending at £4.80
- £4.91Trending at £4.95
- £3.85Trending at £3.91
- £4.93Trending at £5.00
About this product
- DescriptionGeorge is curious about opposites. Sometimes he climbs up, and then he climbs back down. First he's dry, and then he jumps in the lake and is wet. Toddlers will love learning their opposites with everyone's favourite curious monkey!
- Author BiographyHans Augusto Rey was born in Hamburg, Germany in 1898. As a child, he spent much of his free time in that city's famous Hagenbeck Zoo drawing animals. After serving in the army during World War I, he studied philology and natural science at the University of Hamburg. He then married Margret Rey and they moved to Montmartre for four years. The manuscript for the first Curious George books was one of the few items the Reys carried with them on their bicycles when they escaped from Paris in 1940. Eventually, they made their way to the United States, and Curious George was published in 1941. Curious George has been published in many languages, including French, German, Japanese, Afrikaans, and Norwegian. Additional Curious George books followed, as well as such other favorites as CECILY G. AND THE NINE MONKEYS and FIND THE CONSTELLATIONS.
- Author(s)H. A. Rey
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication10/06/2016
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.