CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £4.24Trending at £4.97
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £4.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.00Trending at £8.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.86
About this product
- DescriptionA beguiling celebration of the extraordinary in ordinary people's lives, this gently moving and beautifully written novel tells the stories of the people of Currawalli Street across the generations. It's a modern classic in the making that will stay with you long after the last page is turned.
- Author BiographyChristopher Morgan is the author of The Island of Four Rivers and the children's stories Pirates Eat Porridge (2006) and Pirates Drive Buses (2007).
- Author(s)Christopher Morgan
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight454 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.