Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to collect academic studies examining issues related to the potential internationalization of the Renminbi. It considers policy implications, documents the rising regional importance of the Renminbi and discusses key issues in the increasing use of the Renminbi in international trade and finance.
- Author BiographyWENSHENG PENG is Head of China Research in Barclays Capital, responsible for macroeconomic and financial market research on China. CHANG SHU leads a team monitoring and researching into macroeconomic, monetary and financial issues on Mainland China for the Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note40 Illustrations, black and white; XXI, 242 p. 40 illus.
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byChang Shu,Wensheng Peng
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.