All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jeffry A. Frieden
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note13 line illus. 27 tables.
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface vii Acknowledgments xi Introduction The Political Economy of Currency Choice 1 Chapter 1 A Theory of Currency Policy Preferences 19 Chapter 2 The United States: From Greenbacks to Gold, 1862-79 49 Chapter 3 The United States: Silver Threats among the Gold, 1880-96 104 Chapter 4 European Monetary Integration: From Bretton Woods to the Euro and Beyond 137 Chapter 5 Latin American Currency Policy, 1970-2010 186 Chapter 6 The Political Economy of Latin American Currency Crises 220 Chapter 7 The Politics of Exchange Rates: Implications and Extensions 246 Conclusions 264 References 267 Index 283
- Author BiographyJeffry A. Frieden is professor of Government at Harvard University and the author of many books, including Debt, Development, and Democracy (Princeton).
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.