All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jeffry A. Frieden
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note13 line illus. 27 tables.
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface vii Acknowledgments xi Introduction The Political Economy of Currency Choice 1 Chapter 1 A Theory of Currency Policy Preferences 19 Chapter 2 The United States: From Greenbacks to Gold, 1862-79 49 Chapter 3 The United States: Silver Threats among the Gold, 1880-96 104 Chapter 4 European Monetary Integration: From Bretton Woods to the Euro and Beyond 137 Chapter 5 Latin American Currency Policy, 1970-2010 186 Chapter 6 The Political Economy of Latin American Currency Crises 220 Chapter 7 The Politics of Exchange Rates: Implications and Extensions 246 Conclusions 264 References 267 Index 283
- Author BiographyJeffry A. Frieden is professor of Government at Harvard University and the author of many books, including Debt, Development, and Democracy (Princeton).
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.89
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £23.75Trending at £35.05
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £8.24Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.