Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.28Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference surveys and synthesizes recent advances in the provision of care in psychiatric hospitals. It includes sections on administrative, clinical, diagnostic and educational innovations. It also covers service delivery, programme planning and the managing of different departments.
- Author BiographyMORRIS B. SQUIRE is President of Forest Hospital and Foundation. CHRIS E. STOUT is Director of the Department of Clinical Research and Evaluation and the Psychodiagnostic Division of Forest Hospital and Foundation. A licensed clinical psychologist, he is the Editor-in-Chief of The Clinical Review. His publications include the Handbook For Assessing and Treating Addictive Disorders (Greenwood Press, 1992), and numerous articles in professional journals. DOUGLAS H. RUBEN is President of Best Impressions International, Inc. A psychologist and consultant, his publications include Philosophy Journals and Serials: An Analytical Guide (Greenwood Press, 1985), New Ideas in Therapy (Greenwood Press, 1987), and the Handbook for Assessing and Treating Addictive Disorders (Greenwood Press, 1992).
- Author(s)Chris E. Stout,Douglas H. Ruben,Morris B. Squire
- Date of Publication22/02/1993
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight706 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.