CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Language
- £17.22Trending at £18.15
- £11.97Trending at £12.66
- £9.64Trending at £9.99
- £15.77Trending at £19.99
- £13.31Trending at £16.98
- £13.34Trending at £18.99
- £16.12Trending at £18.90
About this product
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/05/1995
- Series TitleDuisburg Papers on Research in Language and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1995
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note62 fig., 15 tab.
- Weight680 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byJohan Vanparys,Rene Dirven
- Table Of ContentsContents: The lexicon in six essential aspects: its theoretical, cognitive foundation; its mental reality; its categorising function in lexical items; its computational storage and retrieval; its lexicological vs. lexicographic aspects; its computer-assisted acquisition in foreign language learning.
- Author BiographyRene Dirven is professor of English linguistics at the University of Duisburg. Johan Vanparys is lecturer at the language institute of the University of Namur/Belgium. The Contributors: Johan Vanparys, John Taylor, Cornelia Zelinsky-Wibbelt, Monika Schwarz, Carol Myers-Scotton, Anna Wierzbicka, Friedrich Ungerer, Elzbieta Tabakowska, Angeliki Athanasiadou & Rene Dirven, Beate Seidel, Juergen Handke, Stephan Mehl, Nils Lenke, Stefan Dreckmann & Rolf Heinze, Dieter Seelbach, Leonhard Lipka, Reinhard R.K. Hartmann, Winfried Lange, Wolf-Andreas Liebert, Lut Baten, Angela Albrecht & Wim Waumans, Agnieszka Lenko, Ulrike Kaunzner.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.