Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by more than 60 renowned authors, this work provides an insightful guide to the knowledge on an array of cancer types, as well as protocols for treatment and supportive care. Divided into four easy-to-read sections, it offers information on pharmacokinetics, drug indications, and toxicities.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Kirkwood, MD - Professor and Chief, Division of Medical Oncology, UPitt School of Medicine - Pittsburgh, PA
- PublisherCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/06/2001
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurrent Medicine,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1148 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJohn M. Kirkwood,Joyce M. Yasko,Michael T. Lotze
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.