All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.60Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £3.49Trending at £5.98
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2015
- Series TitleCurrent Controversies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDr. Thom Brooks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Thom Brooks, Political Philosophy: Current Controversies I. Global Justice 1. Gillian Brock, Approaching Global Justice: Should We Be Cosmopolitans or Statists? 2. Cara Nine, Territorial Rights: An Undisclosed Premise in Theories of Global Justice II. Rights 1. Rowan Cruft, Human Rights as Individualistically Justified: A Defence 2. Sonu Bedi, Anti-Perfectionism and the Right to Privacy III. Feminism 1. Lina Papadaki, What is Wrong about Objectification? 2. Scott Anderson, Objectification: A 21st Century Reassessment IV. Climate Change 1. Alexa Zellentin, How to Do Climate Justice 2. Thom Brooks, Why Save the Planet?
- Author BiographyThom Brooks is Professor of Law and Government at Durham University and founding editor of the Journal of Moral Philosophy. He is the author of Punishment (2012) and editor of The Global Justice Reader (2008) and Rawls's Political Liberalism (co-edited with Martha Nussbaum) (2015).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.