CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting the work by political philosophers and political theorists in the area of global justice, this volume includes papers that cover both theoretical and applied issues. It also deals with the scope of the field and the direction of the debates, and is meant for those interested in understanding the issues in Global Justice Studies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/08/2005
- Series TitleStudies in Global Justice
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight980 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDarrel Moellendorf,Gillian Brook
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.