All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £18.49Trending at £18.70
- £28.12Trending at £29.56
- £31.13Trending at £31.66
- £32.31Trending at £34.89
- £29.70Trending at £30.26
- £29.77Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of studies by leading English and French experts, analysing current perspectives of insolvency and financial law in Europe.
- Author BiographyWolf-Georg Ringe is Professor of International Commercial Law at the Copenhagen Business School. Louise Gullifer is Professor of Commercial Law at the University of Oxford and a tutor at Harris Manchester College. Philippe Thery is Professor of Law at the University Paris II (Pantheon-Assas) and former Deputy Director of the Institute of European and Comparative Law of the University of Oxford.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/05/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies of the Oxford Institute of European & Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPhilippe Thery,Prof. Louise Gullifer,Wolf-Georg Ringe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.