Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £10.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionComprises 11 specially-commissioned essays by leading authorities from around the world in the field of international trade, which look at both the theoretical and policy issues of the subject. This edition includes a new chapter on strategic trade policy.
- Author BiographyDAVID GREENAWAY is Professor of Economics at the University of Nottingham and has been a consultant to the World Bank, UNIDO, UNCTAD, the European Commission, UNECE, HM Treasury and the OECD. He is an Associate Editor of the Economic Journal and Joint Managing Editor of The World Economy. He has written numerous books and has published widely in academic journals.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/04/1996
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCurrent Issues in Economics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notetables, figures
- Weight320 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byProfessor David Greenaway
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.