Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- Series TitleCurrent Ornithology
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIII, 278 p.
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byD. M. Power
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
- Table Of ContentsVolume 12: 1. Testosterone and Polygyny in Birds; L.D. Beletsky, et al. 2. Using Migration Counts to Monitor Landbird Populations: Review and Evaluation of Current Status; E.H. Dunn, D.J.T. Hussell. 3. Ptilochronology: A Review and Prospectus; T.C. Grubb Jr. 4. Individual Voice Discrimination in Birds; M.M. Lambrechts, A.A. Dhondt. 5. The Evolution of Bird Coloration and Plumage Elaboration: A Review of Hypothesis; U.M. Savalli. 6. Hatching Asynchrony and the Onset of Incubation in Birds Revisited: When Is the Critical Period? S.H. Stoleson, S.R. Beissinger. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.