Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.11
- £21.70Trending at £22.07
- £22.55Trending at £23.39
- £27.19Trending at £29.69
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing prominent trends in learning disabilities, this book presents information on forces outside of the school that impact the field of learning disabilities such as, advances in evaluation and testing, diagnostic imaging of the functioning brain, evolving ways of conceptualizing learning disabilities.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Special Education
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight571 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAnthony F. Rotatori,Festus E. Obiakor,Sandra A. Burkhardt
- Edition StatementSpecial edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.