All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.75Trending at £48.78
- £26.98Trending at £28.45
- £108.12Trending at £157.09
- £14.41Trending at £15.87
- £10.18Trending at £12.19
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
- £22.72Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionCurrent sensing is considered as a promising circuit class since it is inherently faster than conventional voltage sense amplifiers. The material will be interesting for design engineers in industry as well as researchers who want to learn about and apply current sensing techniques.
- Author(s)Bernhard Wicht
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication14/04/2003
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Microelectronics
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note24 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 164 p. 24 illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2003 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.