Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £134.20Trending at £159.99
- £7.27Trending at £7.69
- £43.13Trending at £46.00
- £56.66Trending at £59.85
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £8.20Trending at £8.87
About this product
- Author(s)Marcel Borgers,Michael R. McGinnis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Medical Mycology
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight662 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of Contents1 Animal Models for Dermatomycotic Infections.- 2 Vaccines for the Management of Dermatophyte and Superficial Yeast Infections.- 3 Tissue-Bound Immunity: A Mechanism of Candidacidal Activity.- 4 Rhinosporidiosis.- 5 Pathogenesis of Candida Vulvovaginitis.- 6 Control of Extension of the Hyphal Apex.- 7 Epidemiology and Ecology of Pityriasis Versicolor.- 8 Fungal Cell Wall Synthesis and Assembly.- 9 Lipids and Lipoidal Mycotoxins of Fungi.- 10 Cell Wall of Candida albicans: Its Functions and Its Impact on The Host.- 11 Regulation of Candida albicans Populations in the Gastrointestinal Tract: Mechanisms and Significance in GI and Systemic Candidiasis.- 12 Antifungal Drug Susceptibility Testing.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.