Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2014
- Series TitleTrends in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 20 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byIndrajit Lahiri,Michael Dorff,Santosh Joshi
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Boundary Behavior of Univalent Harmonic Mappings: A Survey of Recent Boundary Behavior Results of Univalent Harmonic Mappings.- Chapter 2. Harmonic Univalent Mappings and Minimal Graphs.- Chapter 3. Minimal Surfaces over the Slanted Half Planes, Vertical Strips and Single Slit.- Chapter 4. A Survey on Special Classes of Bazilevic Functions and Related Function Classes.- Chapter 5. Uniqueness of Entire Functions Sharing Certain Values with Derivatives.- Chapter 6. Differential Superordinations and Sandwich-Type Results.- Chapter 7. Starlikeness and Convexity of Certain Integral Transforms by using Duality Technique.- Chapter 8. Enestrom-Kakeya Theorem and Some of Its Generalizations.- Chapter 9. Starlikeness, Convexity and Close-to-Convexity of Harmonic Mappings.- Chapter 10. On Generalized p-Valent Non-Bazilevic Type Functions.- Chapter 11. Integral Mean Estimates for a Polynomial with Restricted Zeros.- Chapter 12. Uniqueness Results for Meromorphic Functions Concerning Small Functions.- Chapter 13. Maxima Polynomial Ranges for a Domain of Intersection of Two Circular Disks.
- Author BiographySANTOSH JOSHI is associate professor of mathematics at Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, India. He received his PhD in 1996 from Shivaji University, Kolhapur, India. He is also vice-president of Indian Academy of Mathematics (IAM) and a founder member of Indian Society for Industrial Mathematics (ISIM), life member of Indian Mathematical Society (IMS) and Indian Science Congress (ISG). He received the Boyscast fellowship from the Department of Science and Technology (DST), India, for visiting the University of Belgrade. With over 22 years of teaching experience, Professor Joshi has published over 70 research papers and delivered about 30 talks at several international conferences. He has visited Turkey, Israel, Malaysia, China, Portugal, South Korea, Finland, and the USA for collaboration. He has completed a research project of DST and of CSIR. He is instrumental in bringing grants from government of India for his institute. MICHAEL DORFF is professor of mathematics at Brigham Young University, Utah, USA. He earned his PhD in 1997 from the University of Kentucky. Professor Dorff also directs three programs funded by the National Science Foundation: the Center of Undergraduate Research in Mathematics (CURM), Regional Undergraduate Mathematics Conferences (RUMC), and Preparation for Industrial Careers in the Mathematical Sciences (PIC Math). A Fulbright Scholar in Poland and a Fellow of the American Mathematical Society (AMS), Professor Dorff has received 10 different teaching awards. He has published about 35 refereed papers and has given about 250 talks on mathematics at several international conferences and universities. INDRAJIT LAHIRI is professor of mathematics at the University of Kalyani, India. He received his PhD in 1990 and DSc in 2005 from the University of Kalyani, India. With over 123 papers published and about 30 talks at several international conferences and workshops, Professor Lahiri is a member of the editorial boards of several peer reviewed journals. He has over 26 years of teaching experience.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.