CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/11/2012
- Series TitleComputer Applications in the Earth Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight669 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDaniel Merriam
- Table Of ContentsSpatial modeling by computer.- Methods of thematic map comparison.- A study of two-dimensional grain sequences in rocks.- Application of fuzzy sets to the subdivision of geological units.- Quality of time scales - a statistical appraisal.- Biased kriging: a theoretical development.- Kriging hydrochemical data.- Analysis of massive sulfides within the Mountain View Area of the Stillwater Complex, Montana - a statistical formulation and test of the sulfide liquid immiscibility model.- Computer processing of dipmeter log data: enhancement of a subsurface exploration tool.- Crustal abundance modeling of mineral resources: recent investigations and preliminary results.- Use of decision theory for pattern recognition in geology.- Lithological-mineralogical peculiarities of sedimentary rocks in abnormal thermobarc conditions and prediction of oil and gas content at great depths.- GEOL: an interactive system for data processing.- Numerical classification of Mesozoic volcanic rocks in the eastern part of China and its geological significance.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.