CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.06Trending at £6.72
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight828 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byRalph A. Reisfeld
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Table Of ContentsI. Serology and Genetics.- 1 Studies of HLA-DR Antigens by Complement Fixation.- 2 Serological and Cellular Recognition of Human Histocompatibility Antigens.- 3 Are D and DR Two Distinct Entities?.- 4 Genetic Organization, Tissue Expression, and Functional Role of Murine Ia Antigens.- 5 Expression of Syngeneic and Allogeneic H-2 Antigens on Tumor Cells.- 6 Hybrid Sterility Gene Located in the T/t-H-2 Supergene on Chromosome 17.- 7 Interspecies MHS Relationships Studied by Serological and Cellular Cross-Reactions.- 8 The DR Region of HLA: Serological Analysis.- 9 The Genetics of B-Cell Alloantigens.- 10 Serological Testing of the HLA Antigens: Problems and Approaches to Standardization.- 11 Carbohydrate-Defined Antigens Controlled by the I Region.- 12 Antigenic Products of the HLA-D Region.- 13 The Polymorphism of I-Region-Encoded Antigens among Wild Mice.- 14 HLA Polyclonal and Monoclonal Xenoantibodies: Production, Characterization, and Application to the Study of HLA Antigens.- II. Chemistry.- 15 Structural Studies of the Murine Ia Alloantigens.- 16 Ia Antigens: Molecular Components in Immune Regulation?.- 17 Structure of H-2 Major Histocompatibility Complex Products: Recent Studies on the H-2Kb Glycoprotein and on the H-2Kb MHC Mutants.- 18 Are the Classic Transplantation Antigens Primitive Cell-Surface Antibodies?.- 19 Functional Implications of the Structural Diversity of Murine Ia and Human DR Antigens.- 20 Complete Primary Structure of Human Histocompatibility Antigen HLA-B7: Its Evolutionary and Functional Implications.- 21 Antigenic Structures of HLA(A,B,C) Antigens: Chymotryptic Glycopeptides Carrying HLA(A,B,C) Determinants.- 22 Structural Analysis of HLA-DR Antigens.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.