All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA series of six books that complements the skills practice for students aged between 11 and 16. It covers levels 3 to 8 of the National Curriculum, with the level of difficulty increasing through the six books. It offers: basic explanations of the mathematics; and worked examples and exercises to help students to consolidate their understanding.
- Author(s)A. Ledsham,C. Oliver,Mark Bindley,R. Elvin
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication27/06/1996
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date19/03/2012
- Content Notenumerous line illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Reading AgeFrom 11 to 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.