All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those involved in the arts and education, this book provides many examples of curriculum practice and teaching as well as scholarly studies of curriculum work. It makes a contribution to the theoretical foundations of curriculum theory and educational philosophy.
- Author BiographyDonald S. Blumenfeld-Jones received his EdD from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. He is Associate Professor of Curriculum Studies, Ethics, and Education at the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College of Arizona State University. He has published numerous book chapters and also journal articles in such places as Educational Theory, Journal of Aesthetic Education, and Journal of Curriculum Theorizing. Prior to his academic career, he danced professionally for twenty years, studying, performing, and choreographing modern dance in New York City and performing, choreographing, and teaching throughout the United States and Canada.
- Author(s)Donald S. Blumenfeld-Jones
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleComplicated Conversation
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight680 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.79
- £21.13Trending at £29.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.86
- £18.23Trending at £19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.