All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCurriculum*-in-the-Making theorizes about the living curriculum as an event that is in the making, for the enacted curriculum is something finished, which, only as an object, can be compared to another object.
- Author BiographyWolff-Michael Roth is Lansdowne Professor of Applied Cognitive Science in the Faculty of Education at the University of Victoria. He conducts interdisciplinary studies of knowing and learning across the life span, often focusing on language in science and mathematics classrooms.
- Author(s)Wolff-Michael Roth
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication02/05/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCritical Praxis and Curriculum Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content NoteBW, BW
- Weight360 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.