All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.01
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £7.17Trending at £7.30
- £9.51Trending at £9.64
- £10.43Trending at £11.93
- £4.03Trending at £4.06
- £9.11Trending at £9.24
About this product
- DescriptionIn Cursed in Pennsylvania, Mark Nesbitt and Patty A. Wilson recount tales of genuine maledictions intended to invoke evil and unease across the state the Keystone State. The pages will bring to life these stories, letting you decide whether the resulting tragedies were simply bad luck, coincidences...or something far more sinister.
- Author BiographyMark Nesbitt was a National Park Service Ranger/Historian for five years at Gettysburg before starting his own research and writing company. Since then he has published fourteen books including the national award-winning Ghosts of Gettysburg series. His stories have been seen on The History Channel, A&E, The Discovery Channel, The Travel Channel, Unsolved Mysteries, and numerous regional television shows and heard on Coast to Coast AM, and regional radio. In 1994, he created the commercially successful Ghosts of Gettysburg Candlelight Walking Tours(R) and in 2006, the Ghosts of Fredericksburg Tours. Author Patty A. Wilson was born in America and lives in Central Pennsylvania with her three sons. She has been a writer for thirty years and has 19 books to her credit. She has written about diverse subjects including Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and North Carolina history, folklore, the paranormal, farming, and cooking. She has appeared as an expert on various television shows including Mysterious Journeys and My Ghost Story. Patty enjoys people and loves working as a lecturer and tour guide in Central Pennsylvania. She hosts a blog on examiner.com and created The Ghost Research Foundation (ghostsrus.com). She truly enjoys discovering and sharing the more colorful side of history and the paranormal. Follow her on twitter at ghostladyofpa.
- Author(s)Mark Nesbitt,Patty A. Wilson
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- GenreThe Paranormal
- Series TitleCursed
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Weight367 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.