All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to sew and embellish 20 bolsters, pillows and slipcovers with simple-to-follow techniques shown in 200 photographs. This title includes an easy-to-follow techniques section that summarizes the basic sewing techniques, such as creating a classic envelope opening, using flanges and decorative piping.
- Author BiographyEmma Clegg is an experienced editor and writer who achieved a degree in constructed textiles at Liverpool Polytechnic. A period in crafts marketing gave her wide-ranging contacts within the industry. She has written regularly for Ceramic Review magazine for 10 years, and has edited many books on interior style. For this volume she has compiled a collection of cushions and covers from many needlework and crafts practitioners.
- Author(s)Emma Clegg
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 200 photographs
- Weight399 g
- Width208 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Most relevant reviews
- jamstekel03 May, 2017by
I purchased this as a gift for a beginner and they were very grateful
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £42.95
- £10.01Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.22
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.