All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading scholars from the Academic Archers network combine a love of The Archers with their specialist subjects, in Custard, Culverts and Cake - a sometimes serious, but most often wry look at the people of Ambridge. Scholars take on subjects such as food, geography, social media, faith and naturally, the Helen and Rob storyline.
- Author BiographyCara Courage is a placemaking academic and arts consultant, writer/commentator, curator and project manager. She is author of Arts in Place: The Arts, the Urban and Social Practice, and works as an Adjunct at University of Virginia, researching and developing creative placemaking metrics and as a strategist at Futurecity, whilst running her own placemaking projects. She has been listening to The Archers for around 15 years and grew up with the programme on her grandmother's farm on Exmoor. She talks about the pleasure and plain of her Archers fandom in a talk My BDSM relationship with The Archers. Dr Nicola Headlam is the Urban Transformations & Foresight Future of Cities Knowledge Exchange Research Fellow at the University of Oxford. She is an adaptable urbanist with expertise in city governance, economic development and urban policy. She is passionate about role of universities in public policy and practice, knowledge mobilisation; transfer, exchange and co-production.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/10/2017
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEmerald Publishing Limited
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edited byCara Courage,Nicola Headlam
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.