All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting patterns, formulas, tips and tricks for customising various types of knitted garment - for women, men or children, this book begins with an overview of how to pre-plan a sweater so that you'll know how to customise the pattern.
- Author BiographyWendy Bernard is the author of Custom Knits (STC Craft, 2008) and is well known in the knitting world for her blog, KnitandTonic.net, which has a daily readership of between 4,000 and 7,000 readers; her group on Ravelry.com has nearly 2000 members.
- Author(s)Wendy Bernard
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Note75 colour photographs
- Width216 mm
- Height241 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.98
- £14.89Trending at £16.11
- £8.22Trending at £8.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.